The national Reading Well - Books on Prescription Scheme now supports people with dementia & their carers
- see their website for more information or ask about the scheme at your local library.
The literature below has been suggested by members of our Tibbs community - as being informative or beneficial to living well with dementia.
• Dancing With Dementia :
My Story of Living Positively with Dementia
• What the hell happened to my brain?
• Nothing About Us, Without Us!
• Who Will I Be When I Die?
• Dementia : Support for Family and Friends
Dave Pulsford & Rachel Thompson
• Where Memories Go
• Elizabeth Is Missing (fiction)
• Dementia Reconsidered : The Person Comes First
• Contented Dementia :
A Revolutionary New Way of Treating Dementia :
24-hour Wraparound Care for Lifelong Well-being
• Creativity and Communication in Persons With Dementia :
A Practical Guide
John Killick & Claire Craig
• Living Better with Dementia
• Perspectives on Rehabilitation and Dementia