Specialist 1-2-1 music therapy for people with dementia who
are unable to access other services and support networks.
Our qualified music therapist generally holds these blocks of up to 10 x weekly 1 hour session in a person's own home.
Family carers or supporters are also welcome to participate and benefit from the sessions.
Places for this 'At Home' service are by referral and are limited - there is a waiting list
Priority will be given to people :
1. Who have a diagnosis of dementia
2. Who live in Bedford Borough
3. Who have specific needs and are unable to access other services
4. Where there is concern about social isolation
5. Where extra support is needed in times of crisis/transition
6. Who, if now in hospital or residential care, have previously attended Tibbs services
MUSIC 4 MEMORY
1-2-1 At Home
People with dementia who are unable to access other services
with / without
Carers of people with dementia
In your own home
other agreed location
(to be agreed)